We often get asked how we protect our canvas prints in transit, Again pictures can explain this far better than I can, but we guarantee that your canvas print will get to you in prestige condition every time.
We take are time when packaging your photo to canvas, in a way our packaging is an art in itself. We know that courier companies can sometimes be a little heavy handed with deliveries, especially with our packages been so delicate we have to take extra precautions to ensure your canvas is never damaged.
This is how we package your photo to canvas:
1) This shows a picture of a finished product for one of our clients, it is first laid on the bubble wrap.
2) A Thank you note is placed in with the canvas and the canvas print is wrapped a few times with bubble wrap.
3) A double corrugated sheet of card is placed on the face of the canvas (Cut to the exact size), ensuring nothing dents the picture or scratched the face. (Depending on the size of the canvas up to 5 sheets of double corrugated card can be placed on the front and the back – With this canvas print been only a medium size 25”x20” only one sheet is placed on either side).
4) The canvas print is then wrapped again in bubble wrap and a further sheet of double corrugated card is placed on the back.
5) The canvas is bubble wrapped yet again to ensure safety while in transit, and is sealed with tape nice and tidy.
6) The bubble wrapped canvas print is then wrapped in plain double weight brown paper, labelled up, safety stickers and precaution warnings are placed on the face of the canvas, telling the delivery driver to take extra care when handling. The canvas print is then booked in to the stated delivery address and will be delivered the following working day. Order before 1pm any your photo to canvas will be dispatched the same day by 24 hour courier.
We do take very precaution possible to ensure your canvas print is never damaged in transit and over the years have built up a great relationship with our courier. We even get an empty van every night that we stack carefully with all the canvas prints produced that day.